الخميس، 26 أبريل 2012

instigram vs blogging

I feel like i been cheating on my blog because lately i been doing something very similar to blogging on my instigram account .... Mainly because it was so much easier to post there but the fact that u do get fast reactions on instagram did help 2 ... Well i think blogging is fading fast these days , the only people who still reads them r a small group of an elite -i just called u an elite :p u r welcome- any way i am not posting 2 get popular , n i don't want to aband my blog so i downloaded this new app that suppost to help me post via my ipad .... Lets see how it will help me get pass my laziness :Pp ps: i think i'll copy some of the "not a post not yet a comment" -that what i call my thing on instagram- to here .... So yea tell next time hope u have a great one :D

ليست هناك تعليقات: